SpiroNet 5.8GHz LHCP Antennen Set Zirkular Links (2Stk)
Abbildung kann von Originalware abweichen
EnglishSpiroNet 5.8GHz LHCP Antennen Set Zirkular Links (2Stk)
SMA-Stecker Links Zirkular Polarisiert
New LHCP (Left Hand Circular Polarized) SpiroNET 5.8GHz circular polarized antenna from ImmersionRC and FatShark.
LCHP versions of these antennas allow for greatly reduced cross-channel interference when flying multiple pilots on 5.8GHz at once.
Set includes two identical 4-leaf Skew Planar Wheel antennas
Left-hand circular polarization, Standard SMA male connector (NOT RP-SMA)
- Precision manufactured with very tight tolerances, *each antenna* is 100% tested on a professional antenna tester (Rhode & Schwartz) to ensure maximum range and performance.
- Antenna uses a high quality semi-rigid cable, that can be bent to any angle and maintain its shape in any orientation.
- The custom radome is RF-transparent, and protects the antenna from the occasional crash, or that oops moment when flying.
- SMA male connector compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC 5.8GHz products sold to date.
- Left-hand circular polarization
- When flying mutiple pilots at once, on 5.8GHz, interleaving RHCP and LHCP antennas will allow 2x the number of pilots to fly at once.
- A LHCP Omni should be used on both the model, and the receiver (goggles/LCD) of pilots flying on adjacent frequencies to pilots flying with RHCP antennas.
- The LHCP versions of the SpiroNET antennas do not replace the RHCP versions, and are not compatible with them.