• AFHDS2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System Second Generation) features with superior protection against interference, low power consumption, and high sensitivity receiver.
• Chinese/English language and supports both helicopters, multi-copters and fixed wing aircrafts.
• Independent identification ID enhance the system stability of proactive anti-interference.
• Radio stick features with dual bearing structure providing much precise and agility control.
• Supports MODE1 ~ MODE4
• High efficiency Omni-directional gain antenna maintaining a strong reliable connection.
• User-friendly monitor interface features with much direct and convenient operation.
• Feature with update function.
Modulation: 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A
Support Models: Helicopters, Multicopters and Fixed Wing Aircrafts
Frequency: 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz
Transmission Distance: <1000M (In wide and no RF interference places)
Input Voltage: 4.0V ~ 6.0V
Weight: 485g (w/o battery)
Channel: 14 channels
RX Sensitivity: -105dBm
RF Range: 2.408 ~ 2.475 GHz
Modulation: AFHDS 2A
Input Voltage: 4.0V ~ 8.4V
Transmit Distance: In open space without interference <1000M
• 1x A10 Transmitter
• 1x A6B Receiver
• 4x 1.5V carbon-zinc battery (AA size)