Castle B-Link Bluetooth Adapter
Abbildung kann von Originalware abweichen
EnglishProgram your Castle brushless ESCs and accessories on your Windows® PC with the Castle Link USB programming kit.
• Set up of programmable options with point and click ease
• View your current program settings
• Air users can customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength, governor gain and more
• Surface users can customize values for low-voltage cutoff, drag brake, torque limiting and more
• Download new software updates as they become available
Simple programming interface featuring:
• All-in-one support for all Phoenix, Talon, Thunderbird, QuadPack, DMR, Mamba, Sidewinder, and Hydra controllers, as well as accessories like Telemetry Link, as well as all of our external switching regulators (BECs).
• Demo Mode allows users to check available settings without connecting their Castle device to the computer
• Simple to install software
• Expanded programming and parameters for all Castle ESCs