M470 Multicopter Super Combo
Abbildung kann von Originalware abweichen
EnglishAfter times of researches and development, Align R&D team dedicated all of its technical expertise and experiences into the development of a brand new aerial photography platform, to give birth to the brand new.
• Moisture resistant shape at the pinnacle of power and beauty, industrial and structural design. Encompass stability control system, features light weight, strong payload, and long flight time. Superior in both high speed agility and static stability, this multi-purposed professional multicopter exceeds in all areas such as aerial photography or as leisurely sports flyer; yet its light weight allows for easy transport anywhere.
• The innovative streamlined moisture resistant canopy features screw-less quick latch mounting design that is easy, quick, and reliable. In addition, canopies with variety of multi-colored graphics are available for customization by enthusiasts.
• Align G2 gimbal is specially designed for GoPro. G2 gimbal features advanced control system with superior computational power and the high precision brushless motors provide excellent agility and stability as well as powerful functionality. Support the use of satellite receivers and S.BUS/X.BUS receivers and supports programmability through PC interface, or connectivity to iOS/Android smartphones through Bluetooth. Enable you to enjoy aerial photography.
• Twist off screw enables quick folding of the rotor arms without any tools. Once folded, the overall size is greatly reduced for easy transport. The highly rigid industrial grade fiber composite plastic main rotors are quiet and aerodynamically efficient, providing higher efficiency and longer flight duration. The main rotors are also foldable for ease of transport.
• ALIGN′s brand new, multicopter specific BL4213 370KV brushless motor inherits ALIGN′s core motor technology, featuring high torque, high efficiency, low power draw, and low temperature. The superior performance enable 20 minutes flight on empty M470 using a single 6S 22.2V 5200mAh battery.
• Individualized design! These light weight carbon fiber motor mount housing are made with an unique manufacturing process, and features tough, highly visible, and shock absorbing characteristics. Colors can be intermixed for that unique look based on your preference.
• The highly rigid industrial grade fiber composite plastic main rotors are quiet and aerodynamically efficient. Multiple colors are available for enthusiasts to customize their look. In addition, light weight and highly rigid all carbon fiber main rotors are also available which features even higher flight efficiency and longer flight duration, while providing faster and more precise flight response.
• Multi-function system control panel consists of power button and battery status indicator. The power button eliminates complicated power-on sequence; just a simple press to activate power. The battery status indicator displays live battery capacity for a quick view of remaining power. In addition, the APS-M status indicator is also integrated here for pilot to read the current flight modes.
• Motor mount made with carbon fiber embedded injection molded industrial grade plastic are streamlined shaped, and features high rigidity, light weight, and vibration absorbing characteristics. 40A high speed Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) are embedded within the motor mount which can reverse rotation, and features a high luminous LED for flight orientation. The LED color can be switched between red and white based on needs, as well as provide low voltage warnings.
• Brand new APS-M flight control system with superior performance through cutting edge IT technologies, utilizing high precision sensors and modern system control subroutines. Support quad(4), hex(6), and octo(8) rotors. Flight modes include attitude, GPS speed, GPS angular, intelligent, and manual. In addition, it features failsafe auto return home, low voltage failsafe (through LED indicator and auto Return Home), OSD signal output, gimbal control, fix-point survey functions.
• Quick release battery mounting plate and rail to allow for single handed quick battery replacement. Double decker battery mounting plate design to allow for single 6S (up to 12000mAh size dependent) battery, or two 6000mAh batteries. This system allows for flexible battery selection and variable CG adjustment.
• Gold bullet connectors are rated for 100 amps, with patented built-in anti-spark system at the tip of battery mounting plate. This systems eliminates long term wear and damages to electronics from poor connections of worn plugs, and provide a safe and reliable connection.
• Intelligent Power Control Unit (PCU) acts as the center piece for power and signal management, distribution, and control. With a single battery, the system distributes power to motor, flight control, gimbal, retract, downlink system, etc. In addition, it integrates all signals between APS-M, G2 gimbal, OSD, and the data downlink system. It also controls gimbal′s panoramic photo mode, fix point photo mode, and retract system. You can set the auto-off time, the system will automatic power off after aircraft has landed and remain stationary. The PCU system provides the most safe and reliable management of all power and signals on the multicopter.
• Airframe Diameter: 710mm
• Height: 266mm
• Main Blade Length: 179mm
• Main Rotor Diameter: 391mm
• Flying Weight (without battery): 2500g
APS-M Flight Control System
Brand new APS-M Flight Control System with superior performance through cutting edge information technologies, utilizing high precision sensors and modern system control subroutines. Support quad(4), hex(6), and octo(8) rotors. Flight modes include attitude, GPS velocity, GPS angular, intelligent, and manual. In addition, it features failsafe auto return home, low voltage failsafe (through LED indicator and auto Return Home), OSD signal output, gimbal control, and Point of Interest (POI) function.
Compatible with PC and Bluetooth interface, could be easily adjust flight parameter and update firmware at any time.
• Brand new APS-M flight control system with higher performance, precision sensors and superior reliability platform.
• APS-M supports 4, 6, and 8 rotors multicopters, with flight modes such as Manual, Attitude, GPS (angular), GPS (speed).
• Equipped with automatic return home function with remote activation ability from R/C transmitter. When RC transmitter signal is lost, multicopter will automatically fly back to home position.
• APS-M provides 3 intelligent flight modes: CFO, HCL, and POI.
• Provides real-time OSD flight data output function.
• Compatible with PC and Bluetooth interface, could be easily adjust flight parameter and update firmware at any time.
• Also fully support with Futaba, Spektrum and JR S. BUS/S.BUS and DSM2/DSMX/DSMJ/DMSS system.
Input Voltage: DC 4.5V~8.4V
Operating Current Consumption: <250mA @ 4.8V
Operating Frequency: 400Hz
Operating Temperature :-20°C~+65°C
Hovering Precision (Depending on Satellite Status): Horizontal =b11m Vertical =b11m
Maximum Flight Speed: Horizontal 15m/sec Vertical 6m/sec
Maximum Altitude Restriction: 700m (2297ft) above the takeoff point
Maximum Angular Speed: Aileron 115°/sec | Elevator 115°/sec | Rudder 145°/sec
Maximum Tilting Angle: 30 degrees
Supports External Peripherals: G2/ G3 Gimbal | OSD+FPV Video Transmitter
Supports Multicopter Configurations: 4 rotors +, 4 rotors X, 6 rotors +, 6 rotors X, 8 rotors +, 8 rotors X
Specifications (G2 Gimbal)
Input Voltage: DC 12V (3S)
Current Draw: <500mA
Maximum Control Range: PAN 340° / ROLL =b120° / TILT 120°
Maximum Control Rotation Rate: PAN 60°/s / ROLL 60°/s / TILT 60°/s
Temperature Range: -20~80°C
Voltage Output: 5V / 0.3A
Weight: approx. 200g
Input Voltage: 13.2V~25.2V (4S~6S Li-Po)
Operating Frequency: 500KHz
Specifications (Brushless ESC)
Input Voltage: 13.2V~25.2V (4S~6S Li-Po)
Max Continuous Current: 40A
Specifications (BL4213 Motor 370KV)
Input Voltage: DC 22.2V
Max Continuous Current: 25A
Max Continuous Power: 550W
Stator Arms: 12
Magnet Poles: 14
• 1x M470 Multicopter
• 1x G2 Gimbal
• 1x Multicopter Canopy
• 4sets 7 Inch Main Rotor
• 1x External Status LED
• 4x BL4213(370KV) Brushless Motor
• 4x Multicopter Brushless ESC
• 1x PCU Power Control Unit
• 1x APS-M Multicopter Controller
• 1x Multicopter GPS Sensor
Bisher 1.169,99 €749,90 €
Abverkauf so lange der Vorrat reicht.
Lieferzeit ca. 1 bis 3 Tage*