APS-M Flight Control System
Abbildung kann von Originalware abweichen
English• Suitable for M470 / M480L / M690L or 4 rotors +, 4 rotors X, 6 rotors +, 6 rotors X, 8 rotors + and 8 rotors X Multicopters
• Brand new APS-M multicopter auto pilot system with superior performance through cutting edge IT technologies, utilizing high precision sensors and modern system control subroutines.
• Support quad(4), hex(6), and octo(8) rotors. Flight modes include attitude, GPS speed, GPS angular, intelligent, and manual.
• In addition, it features failsafe auto return home, low voltage failsafe (through LED indicator and auto Return Home), OSD signal output, gimbal control, and Point of Interest(POI) function.
• Compatible with PC and Bluetooth interface, could be easily adjust flight parameter and update firmware at any time. Brand new APS-M multirotor auto-pilot system with higher performance, precision sensors and superior reliability platform.
• Equipped with automatic return home function with remote activation ability from R/C transmitter. When RC transmitter signal is lost, multicopter will automatically fly back to home position.
• APS-M provides 3 intelligent flight modes: CFO, HCL, and POI
• Provides real-time OSD flight data output function.
• Compatible with PC and Bluetooth interface, could be easily adjust flight parameter and update firmware at any time.
• Also fully support with Futaba, Spectrum and JR S. BUS/S.BUS and DSM2/DSMX/DSMJ/DMSS system.
• Input Voltage: DC 4.5V~8.4V
• Operating Current Consumption: 250mA @ 4.8V
• Operating Frequency: 400Hz
• Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 65°C
• Hovering Precision (Depending on Satellite Status): Horizontal =b11m, Vertical =b11m
• Highest Flight Speed: Horizontal 15m/sec, Vertical 6m/sec
• Maximum Altitude Restriction: 700m (1640ft) above the takeoff point
• Maximum Angular Speed: ALE 115° /sec, ELE 115° /sec, RUD 145° /sec
• Maximum Tilting Angle: 30°
• Supports External Peripherals: G2 Gimbal / G3 Gimbal / OSD+FPV Video Transmitter
• Supports Multicopter Configurations: 4 rotors +, 4 rotors X, 6 rotors +, 6 rotors X, 8 rotors +, 8 rotors X
• Dimensions: 49x34.3x20mm
• Weight: 21.27g
• 1x APS-M Multicopter Control Unit
• 1x APS-M Signal Wire Set (approx. 280mm)
• 3x APS-M Signal Wire
• 1x External Status LED
• 1x Multicopter GPS Sensor
• 1x USB Cable Set
• 2x External Status LED Sided Mounting Tape
• 2x APS-M Sided Mounting Tape
• 2x GPS Sided Mounting Tape