800MX Brushless Motor (440KV) F3C T-Rex 700
Abbildung kann von Originalware abweichen
• To meet the power and torque requirements of enthusiasts, the high output 800MX motor was born in Aligns R&D lab. With dramatic increase in torque and power output, capable of 4440 watts continuous power output and 8800 watts of burst power!
• 800MX features high efficiency, superior power, excellent torque, low current draw and low temperature; it′s capable of maintaining consistent torque and head speed through continuous F3C maneuvers.
• Due to the 800MXs high efficiency and low current draw, the standard equipment 120A electronic speed controller are sufficient to experience the power of this motor, and extend battery longevity.
• 800MX motor incorporates radial fan in its end bell, creating powerful airflow to dissipate heat. Tweaks to motor design and reduction in weight not only contributes to dramatic power increase, the high efficiency cooling system enables cooler operating temperature during and after flights when compared to motor of previous generation.
• The 800MX motor armature are dynamically balanced to eliminate typical imbalance found in other outrunner motors.
• Maintenance free high torque high efficiency stable, and low noise.
• High-speed ball bearings, powerful magnetic outrunner rotor.
• Suitable for T-REX 700E/800E F3C
• Input Voltage: 12S
• Max Continuous Current: 100A/200A (2sec)
• Max Output Power: 4440W/8800W (2sec)
• KV Value: 440KV
• Stator Arms: 12
• Magnet Poles: 10
• Dimension: Spindle 6x56.7x94.5mm
• Weight: 508g