5.8GHz DUO 5800 V4 Audio/Video Empfänger 32
Abbildung kann von Originalware abweichen
English5.8GHz A/V Diversity Receiver is CE certified. Groundstation Link, NexWaveRF, Triple Output, 32 channel... Version 4
- A/V receiver with diversity antenna inputs
- GS-Link (Groundstation Link) for direct single-cable connection to the ImmersionRC Groundstation (soon to be released)
- >-90dBm typical sensitivity (using NexWaveRF module technology)
- SMA female antenna connectors, compatible with standard 5.8GHz antennas (omni or directional)
- Compatible with ′DC Short′ antennas (such as the Cloverleaf, and SPW)
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz as standard, with 32 channel mode supporting most competitor′s transmitters.
- Audible Low-battery alarm, Duo5800v4 uses a switching regulator for lower power consumption, and runs much cooler
- Inputs filtered against nearby 2.4GHz and UHF R/C radios.
- Input voltage 6-16V DC (2.1mm plug, center pin positive)
2 x antennas (3dBi 5.8Ghz omni-directional), SMA male connector
2 x 30cm RCA AV cables (3.5mm 4-POL to 3xCinch)
1 x 1m DC Power cable (open ends)