150GRSA Flybarless System/ESC Set (A.BUS)
Abbildung kann von Originalware abweichen
English• Use for T-REX 150/150X
• 6-axis Gyro: 3-axis gyroscope + 3-axis accelerometer using a superior ARM Cortex-M4 32-bits processor. 3D feeling is superior while auto-level ability is also agile and stable.
• Attitude Auto-level Mode: While there is no stick input for helicopter, the heli will auto-level and still keep at horizontal position, which is suitable for beginners.
• Rescue Mode: While wrong stick input is given or heli is in trouble, or you are in panic, activate the rescue mode by flipping a switch on the radio to keep helis at a level position.
• 3D Flying: Brand new DFCS (Direct Flight Control System) Controller allows to control real time flight. Strong Cortex-M4 Processor allows T-REX 150 to fly just like big scale helicopters.
• Built-in Receiver: ALIGN A.BUS.
• Plug-in Receiver (Required): Compatible with Spektrum DSM2/DSMX, JR DSM2/DMSS satellite.
Specifications150GRSA Flybarless System
Operating voltage range: 5V - 8.4V
Operating current consumption: <100mA @ 5V
Rotational detection rate: 2000°/sec
Rudder yaw detection rate: 2000°/sec
Sensor resolution: 16-Bit
Operating temperature: -20°C ~ +65°C
Operating humidity: 0% ~ 95%
Swashplate Support: MODE H-1
Receiver Support: ALIGN A.BUS / DSM2 / DSMX / DMSS
Transmit Distance: In open space without interference <150M
Specifications150X Brushless ESC
Main motor output current: Continuous 6A, Surge 7A*
Tail motor output current: Continuous 3A, Surge 3.5A*
BEC output current: Continuous 5V / 2A, Surge 5V / 2.5A*
Supported motor types: 2 poles to 18 poles brushless outrunners
Maximum rotational speed: 2 poles-240000 RPM, 12 poles-40000 RPM
Input voltage: 2S Li-Po
* Persistent maximum current require optimal heat dissipation condition
• 1x 150 Main Control Board
• 1x A.BUS Receiver
• 1x 7A Brushless ESC
• 1x 150 GRS Double Sided Tape A
• 1x 150 GRS Double Sided Tape B
• 1x 150 Battery Socket
• 1x 150 Battery Socket Mount