Head Main Grip Silver - nCP X
Picture can be different from original item
GermanLynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard Nano CPX plastic main grip, using aluminum alloy.
Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight.
We spent hours optimizing the design to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise.
We are pilots, and we demand a light helicopter.
After many flights, we decided on a twin 1x3x1 radial bearing design.
Simple, lightweight and durable.
The details and design of these blade grips add to the performance of your helicopter.
Strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important weight.
Almost unbelievable, but this main grip set weighs just 0.1g heavier than the original plastics grips, with a huge increase in rigidity and strength.
- Direct replacement for the standard Nano CPX Main Grip
- Increase flight precision, flight after flight.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) assisted design, to achieve the lightest weight with maximum strength.
- Main grip material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – clear anodized finis
- Bearing material: SST – ABEC5
- Hardware: Steel 12.9 Class - DIN 912
- Assembled weight: 0.7g
2 x Nano CPX – CNC Main Grips Silver color
4 x Radial bearing 1x3x1
2 x PAN Head Screw M1.4x5
2 x Lynx Red Silicone O-Ring ID. 1 - W.1