Hauptrotorwelle, Stahl, gehärtet - nCP X
Picture can be different from original item
GermanLynx Heli Innovations is always looking for a better way of doing things.
Using the finest precision high quality CNC finish, Lynx has produced our hardened carbon steel main shaft for the Nano CP X.
This shaft was designed to be used with the standard Nano CPX head/hub specifications.
The choice to use C40 carbon steel heat-treated to 50 Rockwell Hardness was made to achieve the highest strength.
This Carbon Steel has been tested in our spindles and because of its added hardness it can withstand minor crashes without damage or bending.
Lynx aims to fulfill all high performance needs for your Nano CPX, without compromise.
Offering more choices to meet your preference:
- Carbon steel for highest strength/stiffness
- Carbon fiber for the ultimate lightweight
- Titanium for best ratio of strength and weight
We designed an esthetically pleasing aluminum main shaft collar and installed it with special compound that assure the best adhesion.
For the beloved Nano CPX, this shaft is a must have for your brushless conversion!
- Precise tolerances eliminate vibrations and increase fine control feeling.
- Direct replacement for standard Nano CPX head/hub.
- Collar with bearing step and stylish design preinstalled.
- Final Elements Analysis used to achieve the lightest weight and maximum strength.
- Main Shaft material: C40 Carbon Steel, heat-treated to 50 Rockwell Hardness.
- Main Shaft Collar Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 - clear anodized finish
- Assembly weight: 1.21g
1 x Nano CPX carbon steel main shaft with preinstalled shaft collar